Friday, February 12, 2010

Hopelessly Devoted...

I am hopelessly devoted, over the moon in crush with this hottie Kal (short for Kalamazoo- isn't that cool?) We met on the internet.
(saturnrobot's Kal)
I spent the afternoon making him a Valentine. I didn't want it to be too cheesy.

This is what I made!

I find myself doing silly things like wearing Love's Baby Soft so I smell good, humming "Total Eclipse of the Heart" , and checking my facebook page 20 times a day to see if he sent me a message. He is so cute! TTFN!

6 comments:

  1. He is VERY cute, Cordelia! I think he will love your valentine. ;)

    Cali***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaw! Is this your first crush? He's adorable! And on Valentines day! :) I don't have a crush on ANYONE yet. :(
    Lola Bean :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Valentine is so sweet!!!
    I think Kal is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the best valentine ever- it looks just like an Ugly Doll! Kal is really lucky to get such an awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw...how sweet! He is adorable, I must say that! He reminds me of my crush! I like the card you made him, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh you sure did find a cutie! LOL Good luck on everything with him, Maybe if you travel to his house ... :P
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete